The Trinity Journal

Title
Managing Editor
Details
Here's the chance to run your own show. The Trinity Journal in beautiful Trinity County (far Northern California) is seeking a managing editor for its weekly newspaper, website and associated products. Working with reporters, copy-editing and page production will take up 80 percent of your week. Wow us with what you can do during the other 20 percent. We've been Top 5 in general excellence three years running (third place this past year). Take us to the top.
Candidate will have plenty of news experience and be energetic and self-motivated. Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines are important. Web and video skills a bonus. We're not the big city, but there's no lack of issues to tackle. Pay based on experience. Ownership opportunity down the road.
Created
14 July 2020