|Organizer||Corporate Governance Asia|
17 Years of highlighting Asian ESG Practices
• Insights • Knowledge • Perspective • Ethics, Environmental, Sustainability, Social and Asian Values on Corporate Governance
• Corporate Governance Asia is the most authoritative journal on corporate governance in Hong Kong and Asia.
Corporate Governance Asia provides news and analysis on corporate governance issues, boardroom performance and shareholder activism.
• The corporation remains the major driver of economic activity in Hong Kong and Asia. Because of this the quality of corporate governance has become increasingly important in determining the competitiveness and dynamism of the corporation in today’s fast-moving global markets.
• Corporate Governance Asia is the key which board directors, senior executives, investment professionals and advisers of Asian corporations must use to open the doors of corporate governance for maintaining their edge in highly-competitive markets.
The Asian Excellence Awards are designed to recognize the achievements and excellence in management acumen, financial performance, corporate social responsibility, environmental practices and investor relations. Since its inception in 2011, we have bestowed accolades on the Best CEO, Best CFO, Best Corporate Social Responsibility, Best Environmental Practices, Best Investor Relations, Best Investor Relations Professionals and Best Financial Public Relations Companies. For this year edition, we’ve picked the winners from several countries across the region, including P.R China , Hong Kong , India , Japan, Korea, Indonesia , Malaysia , the Philippines , Singapore , Taiwan, Thailand , Vietnam
These awards are in the tradition of the high standards set and uphold by Corporate Governance Asia, the authoritative voice in corporate governance practices in the region. These honours are designed to inspire excellence among the different layers in corporate hierarchy, especially now that Asia continued to gain further recognition in the global arena as a favoured investment destination in view of its robust economic growth.
• Best CEO
• Best CFO
• Best Investor Relations Company
• Most Promising Investor Relations Team
• Best Investor Relations Professionals
• Best Corporate Social Responsibility
• For the Best CSR
• Best Environmental Responsibility
• Best Corporate Communications Team
• Best Financial Public Relations in Asia