14 May 2021 5:00pm BST
(5 months ago)
In your time zone: May 14 12pm EDT
9 Sep 2021 5:00pm BST
(about 1 month ago)
In your time zone: Sep 9 12pm EDT
Celebrating best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector.
The Charity Times Awards return for their 22nd Year. The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
This year we have introduced two new categories recognising the Digital fundraising campaign of the year and the Digital transformation of the year.