|Organizer||American Institute of Chemical Engineers|
15 Feb 2021 5:00pm UTC
(8 months ago)
In your time zone: Feb 15 12pm EST
This award recognizes individuals or teams working in the industries served by chemical engineers, for leadership and accomplishment in activities including: management; sales and marketing; public, community, and industrial relations; commercial and business development, training, or public service. The recognition may be made for a singular contribution or a series of contributions.
Examples of the types of leadership to be recognized include:
• Achieving outstanding business and commercial success
• Transforming an enterprise from good to excellent
• Implementing highly effective management techniques
• Gaining recognition by customers and the public
• Obtaining increased market share
• Building a track record as a thought leader in the industry, including publications as a possible basis for the award.