|Organizer||The Institute of Internal Auditors|
|Submission deadline||29 Jan 2021 5:00pm EST (9 months ago)|
|Date Awarded||25 Jun 2021 5:00pm EDT (4 months ago)|
The Audit & Risk Awards will be merging with our Annual Dinner in a single show-stopping ceremony that celebrates the varied achievements of the internal audit profession. At times of crisis and deep, far-reaching change, it’s more important than ever to celebrate excellence – in all sectors and situations.
Our new hybrid event highlights outstanding internal audit performance from teams and individuals who have well and truly pushed their skills, talents and imaginations to the limit.
Best Use of Technology
• UBS's Group Internal Audit Innovation and Technology team won 'Best Use of Technology'.
Best Innovation in Training and Development
• Standard Life Aberdeen plc bagged 'Best Innovation in Training and Development'
Outstanding Team - Private Sector
• Essentra plc's Group Assurance Team came away with 'Outstanding Team - Private Sector'.
Outstanding Team - Public Sector
• The award of 'Outstanding Team - Public Sector' went to the Government Internal Audit Agency's BEIS/DCMS Team
Outstanding Team - Financial Services Sector
• Santander UK's Internal Audit Team won 'Outstanding Team - Financial Services Sector'
• Our 'Inspirational Leader' of the evening was Preeti Sadarangani from Vodaphone plc
• The award of 'Best Newcomer' went to Dev Daworaz at Deutsche Bank