|Submission deadline||17 Mar 2021 5:00pm EDT (over 1 year ago)|
|Date Awarded||11 May 2021 8:00am EDT (over 1 year ago)|
Campaign is delighted to host Campaign Publishing Awards 2021. In its tenth year, the awards celebrate businesses and people who have adapted, embraced change and diversified during a time of significant change across the publishing and commercial content sectors.
The awards were previously known as the British Media Awards, and were refreshed with a change of name and separate categories for both consumer and business media companies in 2020. In the consumer media categories in 2020 The Guardian was named Brand of the Year and Time Out took International Brand of the Year.
Why you need to be entering:
• Attract new prospects - Companies want to work with awarding winning organisations who are knowledgeable, creative and passionate about their industry.
• Showcase your work in front of our judges - Our judging panel is made up of industry experts from leading global agencies, corporations and associations.
• Share your work with the world - Benefit from global exposure for your projects on Campaign and on the awards website.
• Benchmark yourself against the best - Test yourself against competitors working in your specialism and prove that you’re the at the top of the industry.
• Motivate your team - Celebrate the people behind every project, they deserve it. In the times we find ourselves being an award winning agency can attract the best talent.
• Individual Categories
• Rising Star
• Team Categories
Podcast of the Year - Consumer Media: WINNER: This Is Spoke, Penguin Random House UK, Fremantle, BMG
INDIVIDUAL CATEGORIES BUSINESS MEDIA
A) Editorial Leader of the Year
WINNER: Pippa Jacks, TTG Media
B) Commercial Leader of the Year
WINNER: Matt Roclawski, TTG Media
C) Business Leader of The Year
WINNER: Finola McDonnell, Financial Times
A) Rising Star - Content
WINNER: Bill Bostock, Insider
B) Rising Star - Commercial
WINNER: Hiten Vara, Immediate Media
B) Commercial Team of the Year Consumer Media/Customer Publishing
WINNER: Mail Metro Media
C) Commercial Team of the Year Business Media
WINNER: Computer Reseller News (CRN), Incisive Media
D) Marketing Team of the Year
WINNER: Beano, Beano Studios
E) Content Studio of the Year
WINNER: Spark - A content studio that puts readers first, delivering results that matter for brands, The Telegraph
A) Brand of the Year Consumer Media/Customer Publishing
WINNER: The Guardian: Driving purpose and sustainability in a chaotic business and news landscape, The Guardian
B) Brand of the Year Business Media
WINNER: TTG, TTG MEDIA
D) Launch of the Year
WINNER: TWS - A game changing launch that helped spark a revolution, The Telegraph
A) Media Business of the Year Consumer Media/Customer Publishing
WINNER: Hearst UK
B) Media Business of the Year Business Media
WINNER: Financial Times
C) International Media Business of the Year
WINNER: Financial Times
A) Commercial Campaign of the Year
WINNER: John Lewis - live without leaving, The Telegraph
B) Editorial Campaign of the Year
WINNER: #BloodWithoutBias, LADbible Group
C) Event of the Year Consumer Media/Customer Publishing
WINNER: Tan France Live: Naturally Tan, Penguin Random House / Penguin Live
D) Event of the Year Business Media
WINNER: SAP - Think differently about autism at work, The Telegraph
E) Best Commercial Use of Data
WINNER: Rejecting serial offenders for the greater good! More profit, better renewal rates and ultimately more loyal subscribers!, Immediate Media
F) Industry Partner of the Year
WINNER: MEDIA TRUST