28 Feb 2020 5:00pm CST
(almost 2 years ago)
In your time zone: Feb 28 6pm EST
20 Aug 2020 5:00pm CDT
(over 1 year ago)
In your time zone: Aug 20 6pm EDT
The Constructech Vision Awards honor construction companies that have realized the advantages of where construction and technology converge and how they can successfully apply it to their everyday businesses. These awards are for construction companies that have done something innovative with technology, for example combining technologies in a unique way and automating something that has never been automated before.
In addition to honoring builders and contractors, Constructech will also recognize the hardware and software suppliers that have enabled the construction company to achieve its goals.
THE COMPETITION IS OPEN TO COMPANIES INVOLVED IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• Residential construction
• Commercial and heavy construction
• Professionals in all trades
• Architectural and engineering firms
• Corporate owners
• Facility management companies
• Government agencies
• Land developers
TYPES OF AWARDS
Companies can submit for a standard Vision Award, Vision Award for Safety, Connected Home Award, or the Project of the Year Award.
• Vision Award – Innovative use of technology, which includes combining two technologies in a unique way and automating something that has never been automated before, as examples.
• Vision Award for Safety – Company has achieved a high-level of safety by leveraging innovative technology, including companies that have achieved a considerable amount of hours without a safety
• Connected Home Award – Special award for homebuilders using AI, security, lighting, video, home theater, and appliances, among others, as a competitive advantage.
• Project of the Year Award – Special award for the best project with the most innovative use of technology on a specific project.
Note: We present the Vision Awards and the Best Team of the Year Award and Lifetime Achievement Award at a dinner closing out the 2020 Technology Days Conference.