|Organizer||Human Resources Online|
30 Apr 2021 5:00pm +08
(6 months ago)
In your time zone: Apr 30 5am EDT
24 Jun 2021 5:00pm +08
(4 months ago)
In your time zone: Jun 24 5am EDT
Making its debut, the Employee Experience Awards believes that by providing great experiences, you tap into your talents’ passion for work. This will in turn create a more engaged workforce that is motivated, productive and energised to upskill and deliver a positive customer experience.
Designing a robust employee experience and recognising the best is crucial for industry benchmarking. As such we bring to you this inaugural pan-Asia awards show aligned to fill market needs and highlight three key elements of a holistic EX approach: leadership, learning and engagement.
Aimed at celebrating Asia’s talented HR professionals, this is the region’s only peer-reviewed HR awards focused on bringing to light the various pillars of the employee experience. Come join us on this journey with our esteemed panel of honorary judges who are on a quest to crown the best-in-class.
Our key focus for this new award is deeply rooted in the three pillars that are cornerstones for a positive EX: leadership, learning and employee engagement. The categories will celebrate stellar achievements that have successfully anchored the three elements and delivered workplace milestones. It’s about time that we honour your unrivalled commitment to workplace transformation.
1. Best Executive Coaching Programme
2. Best First-time Manager Programme
3. Best Management Training Programme
4. Best Graduate Training Programme
5. Best Women Leadership Programme
6. Best Holistic Leadership Development Strategy
7. Best Cross Functional Leadership Development
8. Best Remote Management Strategy
9. Best Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
10. Best Succession Planning Strategy
11. Best Crisis Management and Leadership
12. Best Hr Communication Strategy
13. Most Inspiring Leader – Individual Winner Category