|Organizer||Infopro Digital Risk (IP) Limited|
15 Feb 2021 5:00pm GMT
(8 months ago)
In your time zone: Feb 15 12pm EST
Entries are now welcome for the Energy Risk awards, the longest-running and most prestigious awards for firms involved in energy risk management.
The Energy Risk Awards recognise excellence in energy risk management across the entire supply chain, from producers to traders and consumers, and all firms in between that facilitate risk management. Corporates, financial players, technology and data firms, consultancies, brokers and exchanges are all welcome to submit entries to this year’s awards.
The awards focus on:
Prudent energy risk management demonstrated in your area of expertise in the past 12 months.
Innovation in trading and risk management, particularly if its benefits extend to the wider market.
Expertise in, and insight into, energy derivatives and other risk management tools.
The awards focus on the past 12-18 months and entries should contain specific examples of progress and innovation in your field. The awards are free to enter, irrespective of the number of categories you participate in.
The Energy Risk awards are a great opportunity for firms and individuals to receive the recognition they deserve.
2021 award categories
• Derivatives House of the Year
• Market Maker of the Year
• Corporate Risk Manager of the Year
• Deal of the Year
• Oil & Products House of the Year
• Natural Gas/LNG House of the Year
• Electricity House of the Year
• Coal House of the Year
• Emissions House of the Year
• Weather House of the Year
• Base Metals House of the Year
• Precious Metals House of the Year
• Environmental Products House of the Year
• Commodity Finance House of the Year
• Commodity Research House of the Year
• Commodity Broker of the Year
• Commodity Exchange of the Year
• OTC Trading Platform of the Year
• Hedging Advisory/Energy Consultancy of the Year
• Technology Advisory House of the Year
• CTRM Software House of the Year
• Energy Technology Firm of the Year
• Data House of the Year
• Best Climate Risk Management
• Innovation of the Year
• Newcomer of the Year