|Organizer||The Gramercy Institute|
|Submission deadline||26 Jul 2021 5:00pm EDT (11 months ago)|
|Date Awarded||28 Oct 2021 5:00pm EDT (8 months ago)|
The Gramercy Institute is pleased to announce its 2021 Financial Content Marketing Awards, honoring excellence in financial content marketing.
Content-as-marketing has proven to be a highly-effective and extremely-efficient means for financial marketers to connect in meaningful ways with core target audiences. The result: content marketing has become a significant plank in nearly every financial marketing platform. This award was established to recognize excellence & achievement in FINANCIAL CONTENT MARKETING.
Who Can Enter?
Any company (agency, publisher, financial firm, marketing services provider) that has conceived and/or executed a content marketing execution within the past 18 months for the benefit of a financial services firm (corporate entries are also accepted). This includes:
• Financial firms marketing their products or services
• Insurance firms marketing their products or services
• Media companies/publishers
• Service providers to financial/insurance firms
• Corporate (those marketing a corporation’s financial performance to key audiences)