|Organizer||Legal Media Group|
|Submission deadline||3 Dec 2020 5:00pm EST (11 months ago)|
|Date Awarded||25 Mar 2021 8:00am EDT (7 months ago)|
Research for IFLR's APAC awards has now begun.
IFLR will host its annual Asia-Pacific Awards, celebrating the region’s most legally innovative work of 2020 and the teams and individuals behind it. The finalists and winners will be presented on IFLR.com, across IFLR’s media channels and using virtual presentations and podcasts.
This Awards Summary invites you to put forward nominations on behalf of your firm/team and explains how this should be done. All the information below will also be available on IFLR.com.
To ensure your firm is aware of this announcement, we may have sent the awards guidelines and forms to more than one person. We would like you to coordinate the responses from your firm. If you are not the appropriate person, please tell us immediately to ensure that your firm is not left out.
• Climate pledge
• Deal of the year
• Team of the year
• Financial services regulatory and Pro bono team of the year
• National firm of the year and Offshore law firm
• China practice of the year
• India practice of the year
• Regional law firm of the year
• In-house teams of the year
• Rising star lawyers of the year
• In-house contribution award
• Market reform award
• LMG Women in business law award