|Organizer||Long Island Business News|
|Submission deadline||27 Aug 2021 8:00am EDT (about 2 months ago)|
Long Island Business News will rank companies doing business in the area according to how well they treat their most important asset — their employees. Eligible companies must have an office in the Long Island area, although can be headquartered elsewhere.
Best Places to Work on Long Island is a survey competition to determine which participants are the best employers.
Who can participate?
• For-profits, not-for-profits or government entities
• Publicly or privately held businesses
• Companies with a facility in Nassau or Suffolk County
• Companies with 15+ permanent employees working in Nassau or Suffolk County
• Companies in business a minimum of one year