|Organizer||Melbourne Business Network|
26 Sep 2021 5:00pm AEST
(20 days ago)
In your time zone: Sep 26 3am EDT
21 Oct 2021 5:00pm AEDT
(in 5 days)
In your time zone: Oct 21 2am EDT
The Melbourne Business Network Awards (formerly known and the B3000+ Awards) are Melbourne’s premier Awards Program for small business. They have been celebrating the endeavours and successes of businesses and individuals (from organisations with 30 or fewer full-time employees) that contribute to the economic development of the municipality of Melbourne and its surrounding areas since 2004!
For almost 20 years, various Melbourne based businesses have won a B3000+ Award resulting in increased exposure of their business and recognition of its achievements by Melbourne’s business community. Past award winners have included: KISA Pty Ltd, Aqua Trophic, Pongolabs, Ausmed Education, Mork Chocolate, Polaris Communications, Starnet Systems (StarRez), Enspire Australia, KeepCup, STREAT, Melbourne City Rooftop Honey, Rightship and Chin Communications just to name a few.
Applying for a Melbourne Business Network Award is an empowering experience as it provides your business with an opportunity to reflect on how success has been achieved and showcase its strengths. It also demonstrates to your staff and customers, that your business is committed to the pursuit of excellence.
There are a number of benefits for being a MBN Award nominee. These include
• Opportunity to be acknowledged by the City of Melbourne business community for your business endeavours and celebrate the success of your achievements.
• Opportunity to mix with other business leaders and share insights, be inspired and to inspire others.
• Opportunity to improved staff morale through the acknowledgment of achievements.
• Greater awareness brand recognition within the City of Melbourne’s business community.
• Focus – The research and evidence gathering can highlight areas where improvements are needed for the future in your business – a working business plan.
• Higher Customer Satisfaction – There is increased customer awareness, recognition, and credibility, which increases customer trust and loyalty.
• Staff Morale – Awards can create a real sense of achievement, leading to better engagement with staff, greater inclusion, productivity, and enhanced sense of pride.
• PR, Marketing and Brand Recognition – Additional press coverage and free publicity for both Internal and external publicity. A good news story to share on web sites and social media. Additional benefits can come from displaying the award in staff and public areas and on all business communications and corporate documents. Builds your brand awareness.
• Networking – At award ceremonies there are opportunities to take staff, customers or influencers whether winners or shortlisted candidates.
• Improved Financial Performance – Whether this is an increase in sales, ability to get grants, loans or bring in sponsorship. For SME’s it could increase in the value of good-will in the business and credibility with financial institutions.
2020 Past Winners
Alan Knipe Innovation Award 2020
New Business Award 2020
Digital Fox Talent
Female Entrepreneur Award 2020
Caroline Bell (Summerhill Invest)
Young Entrepreneur Award
Tenille Gilbert (Society Melbourne)