|Submission deadline||6 Mar 2022 5:00pm EST (in about 1 month)|
|Date Awarded||25 May 2022 5:00pm EDT (in 4 months)|
The Leaders in Law awards program honors legal professionals – lawyers and general counsels – whose dedication to their occupation and to their communities is outstanding.
NJBIZ is looking for nominations to identify New Jersey’s leading legal professionals – lawyers and general counsels whose dedication to their occupation and to their communities is outstanding. Their work should provide a model of professionalism to their peers and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Nominees must work in New Jersey .
- Nominations may be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
- Nominees may only be nominated in one of the categories
- Nominees cannot be a member of the judges’ panel or member of the judges’ immediate family.
- One nomination per person will be scored by the judges (at the choice of NJBIZ)