We had hoped to launch the awards this month with the awards ceremony in October. Our decision to postpone has been driven by our primary concern for the health and safety of our employees and all businesses involved, and also the uncertainty about the date when we will be able to meet in person again for the judging process and hold a public gathering.
We are really disappointed to not be able to host the awards this year but I’m sure you will agree that this is the right course of action given the circumstances.
• Business Start Up Award
• Business of the Year (Up to 10 Employees)
• Business of the Year (11 to 50 Employees)
• Business of the Year (Over 50 Employees)
• Employer of the Year
• Inspiring Apprenticeships Award
• Corporate Social Responsibility Award
• Creative Impact Award
• Exporter of the Year
• Innovation and Enterprise Award
• Young Business Person of the Year
• Business Person of the Year