|Organizer||Orange County Business Journal|
9 Feb 2022 5:00pm PST
(in 17 days)
In your time zone: Feb 9 8pm EST
5 May 2022 5:00pm PDT
(in 3 months)
In your time zone: May 5 8pm EDT
The Orange County Business Journal is currently accepting nominations for the 15th annual CFO OF THE YEAR AWARDS. This program is designed to recognize senior financial professionals for their outstanding performance as corporate stewards. Candidates must be the chief financial officer (or equivalent) of a business headquartered in Orange County, CA. CFO of the Year Awards are presented in the following categories:
• Outstanding CFO of a Public Co.
• Outstanding CFO of a Private Co.
• Outstanding CFO of a Not-for-Profit Organization
• Rising Star (Nominees for the Rising Star Award are not limited to CFOs; senior-level financial professionals may be considered)
• Lifetime Achievement (Only open to past CFO Award winners of other categories)