19 Apr 2021 5:00pm NZST
(over 1 year ago)
In your time zone: Apr 19 1am EDT
6 Jul 2021 8:00am NZST
(over 1 year ago)
In your time zone: Jul 5 4pm EDT
We hope that you will be able to join us along with producers from across the broad range of NZ’s primary industries to hear insights from key policy makers, local primary sector leaders, international scientific researchers and farming experts.
The work to create an exciting programme for 2021 is already underway, so watch this space for more information about how the Primary Industries NZ Summit will be supporting the primary industries to develop solutions to the key challenges it faces in a crucial year for the sector. And if you are interested in being involved as a sponsor then get in touch with the team.
• Outstanding Contribution to NZ’s Primary Industries- sponsored by Massey Ferguson
• Primary Industry Emerging Leader Award- sponsored by Lincoln University
• Primary Industries Producer Award- sponsored by Kotahi Logistics
• Primary Industry Innovation & Collaboration Project Award- sponsored by Norwood
• Primary Industries Science & Research Award- sponsored by Yashili Dairy
• Primary Industries Team Award
• Primary Industries Champion Award- sponsored by Federated Farmers
The Award’s objectives are to:
• Increase awareness of the important role that the primary sector plays in the economy
• Identify and reward the most successful and innovative primary sector operators
• Promote New Zealand’s primary sector role models, to stimulate greater involvement and interest in the primary sector from graduates, investors, politicians and the media.
The Primary Industries NZ Summit Awards are open to individuals, teams and companies from any producer groups working within the primary sector or in support of the primary sector.