|Organizer||Sudbury Chamber of Commerce|
|Submission deadline||13 Jun 2021 5:00pm EDT (4 days ago)|
|Date Awarded||19 Jun 2021 8:00pm EDT (in 2 days)|
CITIZEN OF THE YEAR:
• A Sudbury resident whose civic or philanthropic activities benefit our community and citizens. This recognition is open to people of all ages.
BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
• A Sudbury business that exemplifies great corporate citizenship in our town.
BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR
• An individual who demonstrates business acumen and innovation that contributes to the quality of this town.
• This nomination would be a person or organization that has gone “above and beyond” during the COVID-19 pandemic.
DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD
• Individuals or member companies whose work as an active member of the Sudbury Chamber of Commerce contributes to the community
Distinguished Service Award
• Bill Spencer, Spencer Financial
Business of the Year
• Daniel Kerin, owner, Sudbury Coffee Works
• Deborah Openheimer, Sudbury Community Food Pantry
Business Person of the Year
• Marisa Fanelli, Healing Point Therapeutics
Citizen of the Year
• Ray Phillips, President, Protect Sudbury
Life Achievement Award
• Al Williamson 1946-2020