12 Mar 2021 5:00pm UTC
(7 months ago)
In your time zone: Mar 12 12pm EST
6 May 2021 5:00pm UTC
(6 months ago)
In your time zone: May 6 1pm EDT
Identifying the brand creative and strategy professionals with the most potential as young leaders, future leaders and standout talents is a rewarding experience for Transform magazine. But it also indicates a bright future for the branding industry itself.
Individuals entering or being nominated for Transform's Young Contenders should show the most promise as young professionals. This class of emerging talent should demonstrate their talent and promise as well as the impact they have made within their organisations, for their clients and through brand transformation. Entrants and nominators should submit evidence of work the potential young contender winner has done and the achievements they have made in rebranding and brand development.
The awards will be judged by a panel of industry leaders who will consider entrants from across Europe. Those named as Transform's Young Contenders will be the best and brightest and will be crucial to the success of the branding industry in the years to come.
Creative Young Contender of the year:
• Libby Tsoi, Designer, SomeOne
• Harry Meakin, Designer, Clout
• Katie Marks, Senior Consultant, Clear
• Sara Foley, Middleweight Designer, Mr B & Friends
• Anna Serocold, Lead Designer, Cog Design
• Jamie-Lee Lammers, Consultant, Interbrand
• Toby Marsh, Founder and Creative Director, Toby Marsh Creative
• Tom Rickhuss, Strategic Planner, Mr B & Friends