|Date||5 Oct 2018 8:00am EDT about 3 years ago|
The Current Employment Statistics (CES) program produces detailed industry estimates of nonfarm employment, hours, and earnings of workers on payrolls. CES National Estimates produces data for the nation, and CES State and Metro Area produces estimates for all 50 States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and about 450 metropolitan areas and divisions.
Each month, CES surveys approximately 147,000 businesses and government agencies, representing approximately 634,000 individual worksites.
- Latest Jobs Report Pours Cold Water over Hopes for New Jobs
- Month X Job Losses/Additions Beat All Analyst Expectations
- Month X Job Additions Favor One More Rate Hike
- Fresh Payroll Data Strengthens Dovish Sentiment in Fed
- Unemployment Rate Holds Steady at X%
- Latest Payroll Data Could Discourage Rate Hike Plans