|Date||28 Jan 2020 5:00pm EST almost 3 years ago|
|End Date||29 Jan 2020 5:00pm EST almost 3 years ago|
The FOMC holds eight regularly scheduled meetings during the year and other meetings as needed. Links to policy statements and minutes are in the calendars below. The minutes of regularly scheduled meetings are released three weeks after the date of the policy decision. Committee membership changes at the first regularly scheduled meeting of the year.
- FOMC Plans X/No Rate Hikes/Cuts in 2020
- Fed Firm on Rate Hike Course
- Latest Jobs Data Shakes Fed Certainty in Growth
- Analysts Warn of Another Downturn as Rates Continue Up
- Pressure Mounts on Fed's Rate Plans