|Date||23 Aug 2018 8:00am EDT over 3 years ago|
The US Census Bureau provides national and regional data on the number of new single-family houses sold and for sale. It also provides national data on median and average prices, the number of houses sold and for sale by stage of construction, and other statistics. The data are from the Survey of Construction (SOC), which is partially funded by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- New Home Sales Take a Dip
- Latest Home Sales Data Signals Market Improvement
- Decline in New Home Sales Continues
- New Home Sales Reverse Course
- New Home Market Remains Challenging for Buyers
- New Home Supply Still Exceeds/Lags Behind Demand