|Date||11 Jun 2019 5:00pm EDT over 2 years ago|
The Producer Price Index (PPI) program measures the average change over time in the selling prices received by domestic producers for their output. The prices included in the PPI are from the first commercial transaction for many products and some services.
- US PPI Up/Down X%
- US PPI Surprises Market with Sharp Drop/Jump
- Producer Prices Signal More Economy Woes/Recovery
- Inflation Slows Down/Picks Up, Producer Price Data Reveals
- Latest PPI Offers Support to Fed Doves/Hawks
- X Month PPI Reading Sparks Hopes for Sustainable Recovery