|Date||17 Oct 2018 8:00am EDT about 3 years ago|
Changes in the prices of goods bought and sold by UK manufacturers including price indices of materials and fuels purchased (input prices) and factory gate prices (output prices).
- PPI Up/Down X%
- PPI Surprises Market with Sharp Drop/Jump
- Producer Prices Signal More Economy Woes/Recovery
- Inflation Slows Down/Picks Up, Producer Price Data Reveals
- Latest PPI Offers Support to Fed Doves/Hawks
- X Month PPI Reading Sparks Hopes for Sustainable Recovery