|Date||12 Dec 2018 5pm EST 5 months ago|
The Department of Labor's Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims report that comes out weekly tracks how many new people have filed for unemployment benefits in the previous week. It is a good gauge of the U.S. job market.
- Jobless Claims Surprise Analysts, Exceed Expectations
- Labor Market Doing Better than Expected
- Labor Market Tightens Further, Jobless Claims Rise
- Jobless Claims Fall to Lowest in X Months/Years
- Unemployment Rolls Hit 2018 High at XXX
- Lower-than-Expected Jobless Claims Data Boosts Greenback