Wed Apr 27 CEST - Thu Apr 28 CEST (in 3 months)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Apr 26 6:00pm - Wed Apr 27 6:00pm
The Back Office is moving to the front seat. It is time to recognize its value as one of the strategic drivers of companies’ performance. Open banking, customer centricity, employee experience boost or technology inefficiencies have only accelerated its pace as well as enhanced its incorporation into the core strategies.
This summit is a business meeting that brings up all the current issues regarding digital transformation, customer experience, regulatory requirements, AI&ML, workforce optimisation and much more. Experienced leaders from the top banking companies will showcase real case studies and provide you with valuable insights on a wide range of topics.
We are bringing you many benefits such as limited seats, the opportunity to discuss with senior level decision makers and share your ideas and most importantly establish important networking contacts.
Sign up and let yourself get embraced in this unique atmosphere!
Hottest topics that will be discussed this annual:
• Is shifting the Back office to the centre office way to be more resilient?
• Automation beyond simple Back office automation: How to transform Back office into an innovation hub?
• Regulatory Requirements in the Back office
• From AI & ML to Intelligent Back Office
• Deployment of customer experience in the operations field
• Next move towards speed, quality and agility
• Boosting workforce optimisation. Why should companies prioritise it?
• What does the future hold for Back office services?
Head of Securities & Investments Ops, SEB
Itzel Soto Narváez
Head Global Collateral Management, ING
Jakob Aarup Petersen
Head of Compliance, otpbank
Head of Operational Digital Transformation Tribe, ING