Tue Apr 7 AEST - Wed Apr 8 AEST (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Apr 6 6:30pm - Wed Apr 8 3:15am
The 14th International Conference on Tax Administration will bring together leading tax administrators, academics, and practitioners to explore the latest developments in revenue administration in Australia, across Asia and the Pacific, and globally.
Among the issues to be examined will include cutting-edge service delivery and compliance initiatives utilizing data analysis, tap and go technology, and artificial intelligence; data policy, cyber security, and regulatory development; and the globalization of revenue administration.
Tax dispute resolution and new approaches to protect vulnerable groups such as the elderly, impaired people, and remote communities will also be discussed.
• Analyze new, digitally driven business models and ways to administer taxes effectively
• Highlight tax administration trends, regional initiatives, and case studies from Asia and the Pacific, and Europe
• Provide lessons learned and policy recommendations for improving revenue administration design
• 50 participants expected, including government officials from Asian Development Bank developing member countries, and policy experts
• The University of New South Wales, Australia