Fri Apr 8 MDT - Sat Apr 9 MDT (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Fri Apr 8 2:00am - Sat Apr 9 2:00am
Phoenix Corporate Center
3003 N Central Ave #125, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
For over 30 years, the NoteWorthy has been the annual meet-up for all the players in the Real Estate Note business. Whether you are a performing, nonperforming, owner financed, firsts, seconds, hard money lender, private lender, residential or commercial investor, this event is for you!
Join us for three days of intimate discussions about the note and real estate investing business. We want to empower you by providing you with the resources you are looking for to start, improve, or expand your business.
We are the Nations #1 Event in the Secondary Market for Paper, Real Estate & Alternative Investments. At the Summit you will learn and network with industry leaders, speakers, service providers and investors just like you that are in the trenches every day doing deals. This event is Not a pitch fest…Click here to listen to what Attendees are saying. All the speakers have been vetted and hand selected based on their area of expertise and willingness to share their successes and failures. Real Case Studies will be shared that are current and relevant in today’s market. We will have an awards ceremony to recognize people for their accomplishments and contributions to the industry.
There will be several Panels that will cover a wide array of topics and include plenty of time for your questions to be heard and answered. We invite you to check out the rest of the website and lookup some of the Speakers and Expert Vendors prior to attending the Convention so you may become more familiar and be best prepared to make the most out of your experience. Also, please review the Venue and FAQ sections for important logistics information.
Here’s a peek at what you’ll get at the Summit…
• Where To Find More Notes: Performing, Re-Performing & Non-Performing, CFDs, Land Contracts, Residential, Multi-Family, Commercial
• How to Broker Notes for Cash, Now
• How to Quickly Analyze A Deal
• What’s Working Now for Raising Private Capital
• Self-Directed IRA Investing and Strategies to Turbo-Charge them
• State of the Note Union and Capital Markets Discussions
• How to Hypothecate
• How to Buy and Sell Partials
• Advanced & Beginner Due Diligence Strategies and Checklists
• Where to Get More Capital to Fund Your Deals
• How to Streamline the Note Buying Process
• Workout and Asset Management Strategies and the Tools/Vendors/Software used
• Multi-family Syndication Case Studies
• How to Stay SEC Compliant When Borrowing or Partnering With Others
• Participate in Panel Discussions and Real Case Studies of Deals Completed in the Past 12 Months
• Special Networking Sessions Designed to Help You Make Connections with the Right People
>And Much, Much More!