|Event Date||Thu Apr 29 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
Critical Twin Cities Apartment Market & Demographic Update
• Evolving Characteristics of Apartment Renters
• Key Demographic Shifts post COVID-19; Impact on Existing Inventory
• Which Submarkets are Now Favorable; What Happens to Urban Properties?
• With vacancies bouncing all over the place, how do you make sense of pricing rents and concessions?
• 2020 Investment Sales Recap: Was it a record year and what will 2021 bring?
• How has competition and demand for quality properties impacted CAP Rates and pricing in the market?
• What types of yields should you expect and what are the fundamentals today?
Equity & Debt Solutions for Apartment Investors & Developers
• What type of deals are Fannie & Freddie looking to target today?
• How has underwriting changed?
• Are agency lenders still #1 or are they leaving room for competition?
• What is the outlook for 2021 and beyond for lenders, buyers, sellers, developers, and investors?
• Who is lending on construction, and what are some alternative sources of capital?
• What types of governmental programs are available and how do I access them?
• Insurance costs harming your proformas and NOI
Tax Reform, Opportunity Zones & PPP – How This Will Impact Your Business in 2021
• PPP Loan Forgiveness and PPP Round 2
• Other stimulus money you likely missed: SBA Loan Payments and Employee Retention Tax Credit
• Case studies in how to boost your benefits from the tax reform
• The increased Need for Cost Segregation with the tax reform: Bonus Depreciation is A Big Opportunity for Real Estate
• 1031 Like Kind Exchanges & Opportunities for Apartment Owners
• Latest Update on Opportunity Zones & Opportunities for Apartment Developers
Impact COVID-19 on Building Design, Management and Operations
• Current market turnover and effect on buildings
• Collections and Evictions; Getting a Handle on the Effect of Moratoriums
• Tenant Expectations: Which types of services are new tenants demanding from owners?
• Leasing activities and how marketing apartments to tenants has changed
• Emerging trends in the Apartment Marketplace
Developing, Designing & Building a Successful Apartment Project
• Where is the biggest potential for growth in the Twin Cities – What are the drivers?
• What types of trending amenities (COVID-friendly) are important in today’s market?
• How design will impact project success of your market?
• Construction trends that all developers need to know
• Is Volumetric / Modular Going to be the go-to Construction Method for Multifamily?
• The Benefits of Building a Strong Partnership with a Municipality
Development Executive, Mortenson Development
Principal - CEO, DJR Architects
Senior Manager, Wipfli
Vice President, Maxfield Research
President, Partner, BDH
President, Sherman Associates
Vice President of Market Development, Colliers Mortgage
Executive Vice President, CBRE
Senior Vice President, JLL
Senior Vice President, Colliers International
Senior Vice President of Investments, Centerspace
Chief Lending Officer, Bridgewater
Vice President/Executive Shareholder, CSDZ
President of Development, Doran Companies
President, Bader Development
Vice President, TCF Bank
Owner, Saturday Properties
Vice President of Development, Doran Family Development
Vice President of Development, Timberland Partners
Vice President Investments, Marcus & Millichap
Senior Director, Real Estate, Greystar
Vice President, NorthMarq Capital
Partner, BXD Apartments
Chief Real Estate Office & General Counsel, At Home Apartments, LLC
President, Michel Commercial Real Estate
Senior Manager, Real Estate Development, The Opus Group
Co-Founder & Owner, Roers Companies
Senior Manager, Cost Segregations, Wipfli
Director of Interior Design, BKV Group
SVP, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital - Minneapolis
Founder & CEO, Rise Modular
• BridgeWater Bank
• Rise Modular
• BKV Group
• In-Focus Systems
• TCF Bank
• BridgeWater Bank
• City of Faribault
• Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
• Marcus & Millichap
• Greystone Construction
• WEIS Builders
• Bader Development
• Schafer Richardson
• Michel Commercial
• Renovation Systems
• BMM Inc
• Smart Rent
• Timberland Partners
• Great Southern Bank
• Merchantis Capital
• Building Resources Corp