|Event Date||Thu Mar 19 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
Temple University - Alter Hall
1801 Liacouras Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19122, United States
17th Annual Global Business Conference 2020 - A non-profit and membership - based organization, the WTCGP accelerates global business growth for companies in Southeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey by providing customized, one-on-one trade counseling, market research, educational programs, trade mission support, business networking events, and powerful connections to customers and partners worldwide.
Since 2002, the WTCGP has served as a catalyst for regional economic growth and job creation, helping area companies generate over $1.9B in incremental export sales, supporting over 24,900 jobs.
Member companies receive one-on-one counseling on market entry strategies, access to grants and financing programs, market research, and critical advice on how to navigate the complexities of trade.
• Work with International Trade Specialists who have experience in over 75 markets worldwide.
• Obtain market intelligence and customized research to help identify opportunities.
• Participate in seminars and conferences to stay on top of global market trends.
• Receive a subscription to our weekly global update on the current international, political, and economic issues.
Member companies are part of an intricate and diverse global network, which includes 327 world trade centers in 90 countries, access to visiting global leaders, and active participation in an exclusive club of like -minded international businesses to help accelerate your global reach.
• Network with like-minded business leaders for peer-to-peer sharing of ideas and experiences.
• Meet with business, government, diplomatic and academic leaders that influence international trade development and economic growth.
• Access experienced trade finance, legal, accounting, and shipping services providers.
We Grow Trade:
Member companies become part of our region’s global success, which since 2002 exceeds $1.9 billion in incremental export sales, creating over 24,000 jobs.
• Receive guidance in identifying and vetting international customers, partners, distributors and suppliers.
• Link with markets of interest by connecting to any of more of 327 World Trade Centers in 90 countries. Visit www.wtca.org to learn more.
• Connect to PA Authorized Trade Representatives and U.S Embassy commercial officers serving abroad.
President, Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia
Chief Operating Officer, World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia
International Trade Specialist, World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia
Director of International Trade Services, World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia
Director of Communications, Development, World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia
Susan Mills MacDonald
Office Manager, Membership Coordinator, Development, World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia
Marketing Coordinator, World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia
• Wells Go
• White and Williams
• The Children Hospital of Philadelphia
• Fox School of Business
• Drexel University Lebow