|Event Date||Wed Oct 23 EDT (about 2 years ago)|
85 West Street At, Albany St, New York, NY 10006, USA
The 2019 Law Firm Financial Performance Forum is a half-day, interactive program that brings together law firm executives for a series of group-driven workshops on topics germane to law firm financial and operational management. Topics vary year-to-year, but will routinely feature both esteemed law firm executives and a select group of experienced law firm clientele.
Why You Should Attend?
• This forum is a timely and interactive workshop designed for and by law firm executives interested in the financial management of the organization
• Attendees will roll up their sleeves and participate in peer-driven activities focused on collaborative expertise and business leadership
• Attendees will gain unparalleled access to--and hear valuable feedback from--legal clients from across leading industries
Who Should Attend?
• Law Firm Chief Operating Officers
• Law Firm Chief Financial Officers
• Law Firm Executive Directors
• Law Firm Managers & Senior Business Professionals
Chief Financial Officer, McGuireWoods LLP
Chief Financial Officer, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
• Iridium Technology
• Colliers International
• DF Tech