|Event Date||Tue Nov 30 EST - Wed Dec 1 EST (in about 1 month)|
The CIO Leaders in Alternative Investments Summit hosted by the Wharton Private Equity & Venture Capital Alumni Association (WPEVC) and the Kellogg Finance Network (KFN) has assembled some of the most influential and leading minds in this industry for high-level discussions of the most critical issues confronting money managers and investment officers.
While we recognize many conferences are returning in person, this year's CIO Summit will remain virtual, in alignment with CIO conference travel restrictions and reflecting the strong demand for peers to re-connect in a fashion that allows for idea exchange and small peer group discussions.
Having launched an extremely successful virtual event in 2020, we have the technology and the know-how to leverage this format and deliver a superior attendee experience. The Summit will continue to offer candid, investor-only conversations, engaging roundtables and fascinating keynotes. The audience will remain highly targeted to include just LPs and GPs, and a relatively even split between the two.
What distinguishes the CIO Summit from other conferences?
• Hosted by two top-tier university-based organizations
• Focused on bringing LPs and GPs thought-provoking content and ideas in an intimate, engaging environment.
• A peer only setting/investor only for alternative investors who share the common interest of participating in leading edge discussions about the future of our industry
• Multi-year success in convening investment decision makers from endowments, foundations, single/multi- family offices, corporate and public pensions, as well as insurance.
• No media means open discussions on the most critical topics facing alternative investors today.
• Open only to institutionally sized GPs/LPs. LP scholarships available, with priority given to non-profit pensions, foundations, endowments.
LEAD CIO SUMMIT SPONSORS:
• Blue River