|Event Date||Wed Mar 3 EST - Fri Mar 19 EDT (8 months ago)|
The 2021 Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee CLE Seminar has gone virtual!
This year’s seminar will feature the same high-quality programming that has attracted insurance practitioners from all over the United States and other parts of the world for over 30 years.
Learn about the very latest developments in insurance law from leading lawyers and insurance professionals through at our interactive virtual seminar, March 3–5, 11–12, and 18–19. Join us for cutting-edge and informative plenary and breakout programs and valuable networking sessions. We hope you will join us virtually to make this another record-setting year.
• Berger Harris LLP
• Haynes and Boone, LLP
• Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
• Plews Shadley Racher & Braun LLP
• Beveridge & Diamond PC
• Blank Rome
• Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A.
• Covington & Burling LLP
• Crowell & Moring LLP
• Duane Morris LLP & Affiliates
• Fields Howell LLP
• Hancock Daniel
• Hunton Andrews Kurth
• Jenner & Block
• MASLON LLP
• Meagher + Geer, P.L.L.P.
• Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP
• Reed Smith LLP
• Schoeman Updike Kaufman & Gerber LLP
• Thompson Coe, Cousins & Irons, LLP
• WEINBERG, WHEELER, HUDGINS, GUNN & DIAL, LLC
• Wiley Rein LLP
• Fellows LaBriola LLP
• Hanson Bridgett LLP
• Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
• Lathrop GPM LLP
• Maynard Cooper & Gale
• Neal Gerber Eisenberg
• POTTER ANDERSON & CORROON LLP
• RWH Myers