Thu Mar 10 CST (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Mar 10 1:00am - Thu Mar 10 1:00am
What You'll Learn:
• What neighborhoods in Nashville have the most attraction for development? Why are developers drawn to these areas? Why are residents being • drawn to the area?
• Who is currently investing in the Nashville area? What new players are entering the market?
• After a long two years, how are investors expanding strategies in terms of buying opportunities and moving capital in Nashville? How is Nashville keeping investors away from competing markets?
• As the city is rapidly growing, how is affordable housing being prioritized and keeping residents and families away from the suburbs?
• What shifts are we seeing now in regards to construction and design within Multifamily compared to the past 2 years?
How You'll Do More Business:
• While migration continues throughout the US, Nashville continues to be one of the top magnet markets for younger generations. With the expectation of Nashville's population to grow to 2.2 million people by 2026 (Boyd Center for Business and Economic Research at the University of Tennessee), strategies and development will start to pivot to fit the new needs and demands for the multifamily industry. Join us as we discuss new developments and investments, site selection, affordability, design, and so much more!
Who You’ll Meet:
• Nashville's top multifamily owners and developers, property managers, and more.
President, Albion Residential
Managing Principal, Proffitt Dixon Partners
Managing Director, RangeWater
Managing Director, Alliance Residential Company
VP of Operations, Pegasus Residential
• Sommerlanne USA
• Performance Point
• ADt Multifamily