|Event Date||Thu Dec 16 EST (about 1 month ago)|
Payments has been undergoing significant changes with new payment rails, faster payment and settlement and additional challenges to validate and secure payments. This session will provide an outlook on payments for 2022 and will provide an outlook on various hot items. These include:
• Faster Payments. What will be combined with speed to improve the end-to-end process?
• Validation. Security demands better validation. How will payments be validated in 2022?
• Compliance. Sanction screening is a relatively new pain for corporate payers. What will change and expand in the compliance front.
• Security. Fraud attacks continue to increase. In what ways will companies reduce the surface areas of attack to better secure their payments?
• API and ML. The use of these technologies is hitting the steep part of the adoption curve. What can this mean in 2022 for payments professionals?
Join a consulting firm and a payment company as they review the 2022 Payments Outlook together.
Podcast Host - The Treasury Update Podcast, Strategic Treasurer