Fri Mar 27 MSK - Sun Mar 29 MSK (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Fri Mar 27 6:00am - Sun Mar 29 10:00am
The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow
Tverskaya St, 3, Moscow, Russia, 125009
The 24th annual ICEF Moscow is the region’s most renowned international education networking event. Providing you with the opportunity to meet international educators and service providers, this event is a must-attend for agents seeking to develop business relationships with important global education institutions.
As an agent, you are required to pass ICEF’s strict screening process. Agents must provide multiple references from current business partners, as well as proof of ethical business practices, and a successful track record of placing students at international institutions. These requirements ensure a productive experience for all participants, and confirm your status as a leading student recruitment agent.
During the event, you can attend informative seminars, participate in networking receptions, and hold one-to-one meetings with educators and service providers using ICEF’s online meeting booking system. These activities help you develop new relationships, as well as maintain and extend relationships with existing partners.
ICEF Moscow is the best way to meet a large number of top-quality schools and service providers face-to-face, in one location, saving you time and travel costs. Agents from outside Moscow receive complimentary accommodation.
Who will attend?
• International education providers looking to meet with quality agents from Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and the Caucasus.
• High quality, carefully-screened agents from Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and the Caucasus looking to meet with education providers from all over the world.
• International service providers exhibiting products or services to sell to Russian, Eastern European, Central Asian, and students from the Caucasus via education institutions or education • agents.
• Education professionals seeking to maintain their contacts and strengthen brand recognition in the industry.
2020 Sponsors and Supporters
• Instituto Internacional de Idiomas - Language School
• CAPS - I
• English Australia
• Languages Canada
• New Zealand Education | Think New