Tue Mar 1 +08 - Wed Mar 2 +08 (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Feb 28 11:00am - Tue Mar 1 11:00am
Global corporate enterprise has identified the importance of data, but most organizations have not realized the value of data- the chasm between those two constructs is vast.
The 5 Steps To ROI are straightforward:
• Set data architecture in place
• Overlay governance
• Engage democratization
• Establish cross-enterprise processes and metrics to measure return
• Gain return on data
Each step has a steep cost and a lengthy timeline. When done correctly, realizing return will take billions in investment and two to three years in execution. Systems will be transformed and culture will be changed.
Attain an understanding of key data architecture principles, data governance best practice, data democratization hurdles, optimized cross-enterprise processes, organizational metrics and insights from those who are gaining return on data.
Most data events are centered in big picture theory. Data ROI focuses on actionable insights from global corporate enterprise end users and leading solution providers to outline the path to realizing return.
Main Themes Include:
• Translating Insights into enterprise ROI
• Data as a strategic asset vs. a strategic liability
• Actionable takeaways no matter where you are on your journey
What you can expect?
• Translating ROI Through Increased Stakeholder Data Architecture Acuity
• Unleashing Citizen Data Scientists
• Ensuring ROI Through Data Governance
• Business Resiliency Through Customer-Centricity For Data ROI