|Event Date||Wed May 12 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
State of Detroit Multifamily Market
• What is current inventory, and what is future development capacity?
• What is driving development and what can we expect for 2021 and beyond?
• What areas are ripe for development in the suburbs and in the city?
• Which Opportunity Zones are most attractive to investors?
Development, Leasing, Management, Design and Construction
• What are current Demographic characteristics of apartment renters?
• What are today’s security technologies and how can I ensure that my building’s security system is optimal?
• What are new and innovative Design & Construction techniques?
• What type of buildings are ripe for Adaptive Re-use into apartments?
• What are leasing trends in Detroit neighborhoods and suburbs?
• What Management initiatives can be utilized to cost-effectively meet today’s tenant demands?
• Where are baby-boomers and empty-nesters re-locating and what amenities do they require?
Equity and Debt Solutions for Apartment Investors & Developers
• What types of deals are Fannie & Freddie looking to target today?
• How has underwriting changed?
• What is the future for the agency lenders?
• What is the outlook for 2021 and beyond for lenders, buyers, sellers, developers, and investors?
• Who is lending and what are alternative sources of capital?
Co-Founder and Chief Operating Office, SmartRent
Director of Multifamily Management, Friedman
Market Manager/CRE Detroit, TCF
Principal, Quinn Evans
Mark J. Bennett
Managing Director, MJBennett PLLC
Vice President, O'Brien Construction Company
SVP Design & Brand, City Club Apartments
Partner & Leader Multifamily Practice Group, Honigman
Principal, Bernard Financial
Principal, District Capital
Alex Beachum, J.D.
Associate Broker, Income Property Organization
President, Duffy + Duffy Cost Segregation LLC
President & Managing Partner, Shelborne Development Company
Vice President, Hobbs Black Architects
Senior Director, Real Estate, Greystar
Senior Managing Director, Berkadia
Director | Real Estate Finance, Walker & Dunlo
• Corfac International
• Bernard Financial Group
• Michigan Chapter CCIM Chapter
• Cost Segration
• Walker & Dunlop
• District Capital Detroit
• Smart Rent
• Income Property Organization
• O'Brienn Construction Company Inc.
• Quinn Evans