|Event Date||Wed Dec 5 EST - Fri Dec 7 EST (almost 3 years ago)|
Downtown Conference Center
157 William St, New York, NY 10038, USA
This GFMI conference will give banks the practical insight to optimize their interest rate risk management strategies in an uncertain economic environment. Firms will gain insight into the regulatory priorities and concerns surrounding the proposed IRRBB regulation in order to streamline their strategies to position themselves for compliance. Additionally, best practices for deposit modeling will be addressed, enabling attendees to augment their customer behavior analytics and optimize their management of non maturing deposits. Delegates will also advance their ALM models in order to improve their cash flow analytics and understand their capital limits to achieve strategically priced deposits. Furthermore, we will address the interaction of the proposed IRRBB rule with liquidity regulations to develop strategies to ensure the harmonious compliance with various regulatory requirements.
• Understand & adapt to the changing economic & regulatory environment with GE Capital
• Enhance your models to develop reliable interest rate risk forecasts with Barclays
• Optimize strategies for deposits modelling & management with First Citizens Bank
• Leverage your balance sheet to understand your risks & capital limits with TIAA
• Improve your comprehension of customer behaviour to optimize deposit forecasts with Comerica Bank
• Previous Attendees Include
• Bank of America, BankUnited, BMO Harris Bank, BOK Financial, Deutsche Bank, FDIC, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, HSBC, JP Morgan Chase, KeyBank, New York Community Bancorp, Northern Trust, OCC, PNC Bank, RBS Citizens, State Street Bank, Scotiabank, SunTrust Bank, TD Bank, Wells Fargo, and many more!
Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
Senior Vice President, Senior Manager, Portfolio Risk Strategy, Bank of America
Managing Director, Head of Quantitative Analysis & Strategy, US Corporate Treasury, BMO Harris Bank
Managing Director, Head of Market Risk, GE Capital
Head of Interest Rate Risk & Liquidity Risk Oversight, MUFG
Head of Balance Sheet Modeling & Interest Rate Risk, Northern Trust
Head of Financial Markets & Treasury Risk, Westpac
Executive Vice President, Treasurer, Santander
• Compliance Online
• Global Risk Community
• Focus Economics
• Global Banking & Finance Review
• Fintech Futures