Wed Jun 22 BST - Thu Jun 23 BST (in 5 months)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Jun 22 3:00am - Thu Jun 23 12:00pm
THE BREWERY, 52 Chiswell St, London EC1Y 4SD, UK
This event will brings together fund selectors, financial advisers, pension consultants, trustees, and scheme managers, to help them better integrate ESG into their investment portfolios and provide solutions for clients and investors that want to make a positive impact on nature, society, and planet.
This flagship event will meet the information needs of our Investment Week, Professional Pensions and Professional Adviser audiences at a time of rapid change for the industry as the sector faces a wave of new regulations and growing investor scrutiny.
Our delegates can expect another line-up of inspiring keynote speakers, who will be challenging the industry to walk the talk on sustainable investing and sharing their insights on future trends.
The Festival will also host practical sessions aimed at bringing delegates up to speed with the latest developments in areas including regulation, data, reporting, and skills.
Meanwhile, the event will highlight the plethora of opportunities for investors in this important area across asset classes, including showcasing best in class sustainable investment funds and solutions.
Reasons to attend
• Two days featuring thought-provoking presentations from renowned keynote speakers and innovative breakout tracks curated to meet the information needs of fund selectors, financial advisers, pension trustees and schemes.
• Stay on top of the latest trends shaping the future of sustainable investing, identify opportunities across asset classes, as well as hear guidance on the fast-changing regulatory environment and best practice when integrating ESG into investment and business processes.
• Build your intelligence of best-in-class sustainable investment funds and solutions aimed at fund selectors and financial advisers.
• Interact with global experts on sustainable investing and share new ideas and best practice with peers.
• Build your network of like-minded individuals in the sustainable investing space
• Learn how you and your company can make a difference to society and the planet with our innovative break-out sessions
Who should attend?
The Sustainable Investment Festival is a must attend event for professionals in the investment, financial advice and pensions industry.
Job titles include: Chief Investment Officer, Head of Fund Selection, Head of Investment Strategy, Head of Multi-Manager, Head of Research, Investment Analyst, Investment Director, Investment Manager, Investment Research Manager, Wealth Manager, Trustees, Chairs of Trustees, Pension Scheme Managers, Local Government Pension Scheme Managers, Pension Scheme Administrators, Pensions Communication Specialists, HR Directors/Managers, Financial Directors, CFOs, Treasurers, Advisers, IFAs, Investment Advisers, Financial planners.