Thu Oct 7 CEST - Fri Oct 8 CEST (12 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Oct 7 3:00am - Fri Oct 8 9:15am
Transform Intelligence Into Business Economies
Market intelligence provides a comprehensive perspective of any industry’s depth, both economically and philosophically. Organizations cannot afford to scrimp on acquiring market knowledge in today’s fast-paced economy. Missing up on these advantages can be the difference between success and failure.
• How to maximize the value of investments (ROI) using MI and CI?
• How are different companies changing and how competitors are adapting to a new covid-post covid world?
• How cloud vendors promote a multi-cloud strategy?
• How companies are enhancing and maximizing their relationships, loyalty and lifetime value with their clients using Market intelligence?
• Discussing use cases to understand the strength of customers: how are competitors accessing the data, what kind of data are they buying?
Who Should Attend:
CEOs/Presidents, MDs, CCOs/CMOs/CDOs, Chief Executives, Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Leaders, Managers, Scientists and Technologists specializing in Active Organization-Market Intelligence/ Competitive Intelligence/ Business Intelligence or, Active business unit working closely with the above groups along with core organizational professionals like
• Market Analyst
• Social analytics/social insights
• Competitive insights
• Consumer Insights
• Market Research
• Financial insights analysis
• Marketing executive etc
• Understanding the hot analytical approaches that every MI CI practitioner should be aware of
• To get an insight into different use cases involving data collection.
• Understanding the most effective ways to integrate Market Intelligence to provide insight.
• Exploring the best practises out there to leverage diff tools and techniques, & reading competitors move?
Strategic Marketing Manager, AVS,, Trelleborg
Director, Insurance Market Intelligence Strategic Analysis,, Capgemini
Head of studies, Leonardo
Executive Director Data & Analytics Strategy, JPMorgan Chase & Co
IoT Capability & Executive Strategic Partnership, Bosch
Digital Innovation Lead ViiV Tech, GSK
Head of Data Insights and Analytics, Adobe
• ISPA UK
• CMO Council
• International Market & Competitive Intelligence