|Event Date||Tue Oct 15 EDT - Thu Oct 17 EDT (about 2 years ago)|
Campden is thrilled to host family offices, private investors, and institutions at the 2019 North American Family Investment & Impact Conference on October 15, 16 and 17 in Denver, CO.
• Some of the key themes we are exploring this year include:
• Sourcing investments for your portfolio
• Selecting the right managers and holding them accountable
• Pros and cons of late- vs. early-stage investing
• Viability of asset classes like agriculture, healthcare, tech, cannabis
• How families can integrate impact and ESG into investments without sacrificing yield
• Enjoy fireside chats, family case studies on private equity, venture capital, and more. Plus, take advantage of 1-on-1 networking at our brand new Needs & Leads sessions (capped at 15 families only), two cocktail receptions, and private dinners.