Tue Sep 21 CEST - Wed Sep 22 CEST (in 3 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Sep 21 2:00am - Wed Sep 22 11:00am
Hotel Royal Savoy Lausanne
Avenue d'Ouchy 40, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland
Now in its 31st edition, MTI is Europe’s longest running healthcare investment and partnering forum, bringing together a fantastic range of breakthrough healthcare and life science firms seeking investment and partnerships with some of the most pro-active and ambitious investors in the sector.
Since 2003 we have been at the centre of the rapidly evolving healthcare technology venture ecosystem and specialised in bringing together over 1000 venture-stage companies with investors including family offices, private wealth holders, VC’s, private equity, healthcare corporations, angel investors and many more.
Each event sees up to 40 technology companies pitching investment opportunities to an audience of 150 delegates. Central to the event is a conference programme that will address some of the major challenges and opportunities in the healthcare investment sector today.
This unrivalled platform will:
• Allow both investors and technology providers to identify, meet and build investment partnerships
• Showcase the most cutting-edge technology and the investment opportunities our innovators bring
• Give unrivalled insight into the healthcare sector for both entrepreneurs and investors via the fine-tuned conference programme
• Deliver highly experienced and knowledgeable speakers showing how successful investments can be made in the healthcare arena
• Provide a platform for networking between companies and investors who meet each other’s criteria
• Facilitate 1-2-1 meetings with the companies and individuals of most interest to you via our networking system and via informal meetings throughout the event
• Canton of Vaud