|Event Date||Wed Mar 25 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
|Location||8800 Tinicum Blvd., 5th Floor, room 3, Philadelphia, PA, USA|
Learn how to negotiate with customers, uncover their true needs, cross-sell additional bank services, and build mutually beneficial relationships. Get practical solutions that are both tangible and relevant in today's banking environment. Use this unparalleled opportunity to practice hands-on negotiation using real-life problems and a variety of training approaches to transfer skills back to the workplace.
Who will benefit?
Bankers with various backgrounds will benefit, including community bankers, corporate bankers, credit officers, branch bankers, trust officers, and cash managers.
• Explore techniques for becoming a more skilled negotiator.
• Complete a negotiation style diagnostic instrument to learn about your own preferred negotiation style.
• Learn when it is most appropriate to apply that style in a negotiation, and when to adjust another style to maximize results.
• Practice a systematic process for negotiating with customers.
• Develop your listening and questioning skills for effective client interviews.
• Learn about specific techniques for understanding your customer's needs, exploring alternatives, and reaching an agreement.
• Gain insight into ways you can position your bank more successfully and identify a path forward.
• Evaluate how you can present your credit most effectively in the approval process.
• Learn specific steps to take to overcome seven difficult negotiating tactics.