Thu Apr 7 PDT (in 3 months)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Apr 7 11:00am - Thu Apr 7 8:00pm
The leading conference for family offices, high net worth wealth managers and private banks. The forum’s content was developed through hundreds of one-on-one meetings with the HNW family wealth management community and the program's speaker faculty is primarily comprised of leaders in the sector from across Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia.
Our agenda covers asset allocation and protection, equity markets, fixed income, alternative investments, as well as succession planning, and an outlook of the financial markets and the global economy. This event is completely closed-door and invitation-only, and it is designed to enable genuine peer-to-peer learning and networking for the regional private wealth community.
Key discussion topics:
• Opening Bell: Financial and Macro-Economic Outlook for the Next 12 Months
• At first glance, the investment outlook for the next 12 months seemed to be straightforward. Growth was weak but steady until COVID-19 hit.
• How to Best Take Advantage of Opportunistic Alternative Investments
• The market foresees an abundance of family offices, post-crisis regulation, technological developments, and macroeconomic shifts in demographics and economic policy. In the wake of COVID-19, market volatility is at an all-time high globally.
• Fixed Income: Realistic Expectations and Ways to Enhance Returns
• Bond yields and spreads near historic low levels are currently fueled further by the outbreak of COVID-19.
• Global and Local Equities and Their Impact on Portfolios
• How do advisors navigate slow revenue growth to alleviate the pressure on the equities market?
• Evaluating Real Assets and Real Estate Investment Strategies
• This panel examines the benefits and the drawbacks of real assets and real estate. With the effects of COVID-19, deal volume is lower across International markets.
• Opportunities in the Current Alternative Bucket
• As allocations from investors continue to rise into alternative investments, such as private debt, infrastructure and real estate, the session addresses the best ways to access these markets.
• The Future of Asset Allocation and Family Governance
With competition for clients and assets constantly increasing, wealth management practices need to ensure that their organizational structures, service models, strategies, products and pricing are positioned to achieve growth, revenue and relationship objectives.
2021 Past Speakers
Chief Investment Officer, Managing Partner, Pinnacle Advisory Group
Chief Investment Strategist, Keel Point
Chief Investment Officer, Bronfman Rothschild
Investment Management Director, Heritage Wealth Advisors
President, Omega Wealth Management
Managing Director, PBMares Wealth Management
Chief Investment Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Wealthcare Capital Management
Director, Fixed Income Strategies, SunTrust Bank
Director of Investment Strategy and Research, MV Financial
Partner, Director of Investments, Canal Capital Management
Chief Investment Officer, United Wealth Management
Family Wealth Advisor, PagnatoKarp
Managing Director, Senior Economist, Senior Investment Advisor
Rockefeller Capital Management
Director of Research, The Burney Company
Chief Investment Officer, Financial Consulate
Managing Member, Unison Advisors
Vice President, Senior Wealth Strategist, Premier Wealth Advisors
Managing Director, Head of Investments East Region, Citi Private Bank
• Cantor Fitzgerald
• BNY Mellon