Thu Dec 9 CET - Fri Dec 10 CET (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Dec 9 2:00am - Fri Dec 10 11:00am
This edition will focus on the technological advancements permitting trusted transactions and examples of utilising decentralized data sources by taking a closer look at the latest processes being adopted to improve your business strategy while unleashing the future potential of digital assets.
This hybrid event will bring together experts in the fields of blockchain, smart contracts, distributed ledgers, cryptocurrencies, decentralized finance and more to discuss strategies to automatically enforce contract conditions and ways to strategically apply this innovative technology throughout your organisation. Leading professionals will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends leading industry transformation.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry experts and discuss the latest advancements and possibilities with the blockchain and smart contracts revolution.
This event will focus on key topics such as:
• How to Achieve a Fully Integrated Legal Automation Within Industrial Processes and Supply Chains.
• Managing CBDCs with Blockchain to Increase the Security of Payments between Banks, Institutions and Individuals.
• Hyperledgers Connecting Large Amounts of Recorded and Stored Data across Long Distances and Many Partners.
• Providing Consumers and Partners with Security for Future Business Relationships through Digital Certificates.
• Smart Contracts: On-Chain vs Off-Chain Transactions.
• Ethereum vs Hyperledger Fabric: Which Is Right For.
• Your Organisation?
• Integrating DLT in Your Supply Chain to Meet the Growing Consumer Need for Transparency.
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives and Researchers from the following fields of expertise:
• Blockchain Technology.
• Distributed Ledger Technology.
• Smart Contracts.
• Corporate Strategy.
• IT & Digital Innovation.
• Portfolio Management.
• Business Development.
• Commercial Technology.
• Innovation Engineering.
• Risk Management.
Head of Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology Practice, AlmavivA
Corporate Partner, Dentons
Technical Strategy & Enabling Mobility Product Owner DLT Mobility, Robert BOSCH GmbH
CTIO, Capgemini Invent
Head of Application Integration & Blockchain, Henkel
• World Alerts
• 10 Times
• Conference Clocate