Wed Jul 27 CDT (in 6 months)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Jul 27 9:00am - Wed Jul 27 6:00pm
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
This event is an annual, invitation-only, day-long investor education and professional networking event made available to people from the regional high-net-worth and private wealth investor community spanning Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri and Nebraska.
Our Private Wealth Team collaborates with local family offices, leading private banks, and top-ranked RIAs in the region in order to identify industry trends, create relevant content, secure expert speakers and deliver a forum agenda as unique as the Great Plains private wealth community.
Key Discussion Topics:
• Opening Bell: Financial and Macro-Economic Outlook for the Next 12 Months
• At first glance, the investment outlook for the next 12 months seemed to be straightforward. Growth was weak but steady until COVID-19 hit.
• How to Best Take Advantage of Opportunistic Alternative Investments
• The market foresees an abundance of family offices, post-crisis regulation, technological developments, and macroeconomic shifts in demographics and economic policy. In the wake of COVID-19, market volatility is at an all-time high globally.
• Fixed Income: Realistic Expectations and Ways to Enhance Returns
• Bond yields and spreads near historic low levels are currently fueled further by the outbreak of COVID-19.
• Global and Local Equities and Their Impact on Portfolios
• How do advisors navigate slow revenue growth to alleviate the pressure on the equities market?
• Evaluating Real Assets and Real Estate Investment Strategies
• This panel examines the benefits and the drawbacks of real assets and real estate. With the effects of COVID-19, deal volume is lower across International markets.
• Opportunities in the Current Alternative Bucket
• As allocations from investors continue to rise into alternative investments, such as private debt, infrastructure and real estate, the session addresses the best ways to access these markets.
• The Future of Asset Allocation and Family Governance
• With competition for clients and assets constantly increasing, wealth management practices need to ensure that their organizational structures, service models, strategies, products and pricing are positioned to achieve growth, revenue and relationship objectives.
2021 Past Speakers
Partner, Matter Family Office
Managing Director of Investments, Ascent Private Capital Management
Chief Investment Officer, The Johnston Group
Chief Investment Officer, Ryan Financial Group
Founder, Ulland Investment Advisors
Founder and Partner, Thun Financial Advisors
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Clayton Financial Group
Founding Principal, Schwarz Dygos Wheeler Investment Advisors
Partner and COO, Valiant Wealth
Chief Executive Officer, Allodium Investment Consultants
Chief Executive Officer, Allen Capital Group
Principal, Managing Director, Waypoint Capital Advisors
President, Midwest Financial Group
Principal, Chief Investment Officer, Affiance Financial
Chief Investment Officer, Central Financial Services
Partner, Chief Investment Officer, EPIQ Partners
Director of Investments, Wealth Enhancement Group
Principal, Affiance Financial