Wed Mar 30 BST (in 2 months)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Mar 29 7:00pm - Tue Mar 29 7:00pm
LPGP Connect Women in Private Debt London brings together senior women working within the private credit market, with a focus on the latest trends and developments.
Now in its 4th year the annual event continues to explore the challenges and opportunities for women in all areas of debt fund management. Join over 35 industry leading speakers look at the most up to date issues for debt fund managers and investors looking to build new networks and uncover the best opportunities globally.
Learn and join the market leaders:
LPGP Connect brings together the leading managers and allocators in private credit today
• Managing Directors, CEOs, Presidents, Partners & Managing Partners
• CIOs, Investment Directors, Heads of Asset Allocation & Portfolio Managers at local and global institutions
Why you need to be there:
• 40+ leading speakers and 8 panel sessions
• Learn about the most important issues in private debt today
• 1-2-1 meetings with investors and managers
• LPs from Public Pension Plans, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Endowments, Single and Multi-Family Offices.
• All hosted under Chatham house rules
• LP-GP Dinner
Co-Head Pan European Private Debt, Muzinich & Co
Managing Partner, Bootstrap Europe SCsp
General Counsel, First Eagle Alternative Credit, LLC
Head of TDO Sourcing, Triton Partners
Head of Emerging Markets, Apollo
Chief Investment Officer, Fintex Capital
2022 Sponsors and Partner