Tue Oct 26 UTC - Fri Oct 29 UTC (in 8 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Oct 26 1:00pm - Fri Oct 29 1:00pm
As consumers become more “insurance conscious.”in a post-pandemic world, the key question at the top of any Insurance CX leader’s mind would be how to engage and reassure clients in this rapid evolving and fear-stricken post endemic environment? Customer experience is becoming the defining differentiator in the insurance industry, with consumers become technologically rich in knowledge. To establish a successful relationship between insurers and customers, companies must focus on not only meeting consumer demands during each phase of the customer journey but exceeding and implementing value-added services that makes that journey with the company a pleasant one. A study done by McKinsey shows that 81% of companies expect CX to be the key battleground in the race for market dominance while also authenticating that up to 70% of consumers base their opinion of a business on the quality of its Customer experience!
This summit is dedicated to bringing practical and insightful sharing from global advisors in the insurance from Redefining the customer experience with higher engagements, Designing customer-centric touch management strategy for customer convenience, Developing actionable insights from customer data and Providing Value-added services beyond non-insurance products and services. Sign up for the 4th Customer Experience Management for Insurance Summit for a unique opportunity to indulge in some of the most talked about trends to stay relevant with the ascending threats, while capitalizing CEM strategies to drive and shape your Customer Experience.
Key Themes at the 2021 CX Insurance Summit!
• Redefining the Customer Experience to facilitate higher customer engagements
• Designing customer-centric touch management strategy to achieve omnichannel sales processes for customer convenience,
• Developing actionable insights from customer data to deliver highly scalable and personalised customer experience
• Providing Value-added services beyond non-insurance products and services as a defining factor against competitors
Key Benefits of Attending
• Rethink and Reinvent – Be engaged in the discussions as the panellist share on emerging competitive customer experience landscape and digital interactions as the new norm in the insurance field, exploring new market trends while harnessing the power of digital capabilities to spice up the customer experience.
• Enhanced Networking - Get exclusive exposure to international insurance industry leaders by listening to a line of up experienced insurer and get insights into an effective customer experience strategy. In addition, get to mingle and virtually meet senior decision makers that are facing the same challenges and learn from industry peers on how to improve your current CX strategies and experience management
• Relatable Case Studies – Be involved in the 10h + practical sharing session as speakers share their practical experiences and critical lessons learnt in delivering & measuring great customer experience, as they overcome pandemic challenges and ride on the digital transformation wave to emerge refreshed with a new take on customer experience.
• In-depth Workshops - Attend the 4 Pre-& Post Summit workshops as you embark on an expert-lead journey of customer experience excellence and get in depth explanation on how to reinvent your customer experience approach to better meet the changing needs of your customers. PLUS! • • • • • Dedicated workshops on finding the Human Touch in The Digital Transformation Era!
• Service before Sales – Set your eyes on long-term relationships with your customers and remodel your business approach to enjoy higher customer retention and loyalty, simply by engaging in emotional conversations and implementation of strategic engagements. Understand how your customers are thinking with the breakdown of latest customer behaviour and work shift paradigm trends!
Who should attend
The 4th Annual Customer Experience Management for Insurance 2021 bring together senior-level Customer Experience Managers and Strategic Planners in the global insurance landscape and its related stakeholders. You will meet Head/VP/SVP/EVP/Director/Senior Manager/Managers of
• Customer Experience
• Customer Management
• Customer Journey Mapping
• Customer Operations
• Customer Service
• Customer Initiatives
• Customer Solutions
• Customer Care
• Operational Excellence
• Process Excellence
• Strategic Planning
• Digital Strategy
• Digital Transformation
Group Chief Executive Officer, Tune Protect Group
Head of Digital Enablement, Allianz Insurance Lanka Ltd
Assistant Manager- Experience Designer, Manulife
Head Customer Experience, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
Head of Business Transformation, Consulus
Head of Marketing & Customer Experience, HNB Assurance PLC
Founder, Women Insurance Network
Senior Manager, Operations & Customer Experience (HOD), Liberty Insurance Berhad
Customer Engagement Senior Manager, Generali Indonesia
Head, Customer Engagement & HNW Underwriting, Etiqa Insurance and Takaful
CX Manager, AXA
Brand Manager, Sri Lanka Insurance Corporation Limited