|Event Date||Tue Apr 27 EDT - Fri Apr 30 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
The Investment Implementation Summit is the only industry forum in Australia focused exclusively on 'implementation' issues for the buy-side.
Its purpose is to examine the implementation of investment strategies, portfolio exposure management; and the efficient placement of assets in and out of capital markets. Main areas of focus include portfolio re-balancing, overlays, dynamic / tactical asset allocation, dealing and execution.
The Summit attracts 100 C-level and senior delegates from key asset managers, insurers and large asset owner organisations, along with a limited number from their service providers.
The content is suited to:
• Chief investment officers and senior investment staff
• Heads of dealing and exposure management
• Heads of investment implementation
• Front office technology managers / technology heads
• Chief operating officers
• Heads of investment operations
• Chief risk officers / heads of risk & compliance
Attending offers delegates a unique opportunity to discuss best practice and examine issues that will impact their organisations and roles in the coming years; exchange ideas and network with peers in an exclusive setting - offering opportunities for both professional and personal development.
• IHS Markit
• Yield Broker